Have you experienced worrisome changes in thoughts or feelings? Participate in online paid research!
PI: Greg Strauss, PhD
What is the purpose of the study?
We want to better understand the development of psychiatric symptoms in adolescents and young adults
Who can participate?
Males and females ages 12-34 who have experienced one or more of the following:
· Unusual thoughts
· A sense of having special powers or unrealistic plans for the future
· Changes in sensory experiences such as unusual experiences with seeing or hearing things that are not there
What will participants be asked to do?
Participants will be asked to attend 2 or more remote sessions on Zoom to do the following:
- Complete interviews and questionnaires about life experiences, lasting about 3 ½ hours
- Complete tasks that measure attention and memory, lasting about 2 hours
- Take surveys about emotion for 1 week using your Android or iPhone
- Repeat the same procedures 12 months later
Where is the study taking place? Online using Zoom video conferencing
How much does it cost? There is no cost for participation
Will I receive payment of some kind?
You can receive up to $311 at baseline and up to $421 at 12-month follow up
For more information, call our lab at (470) 518-0742 or email email@example.com
for a confidential screening.